Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Turbo Jam Review: How to Achieve Weekly Weight Loss With Turbo Jam Workout


Turbo Jam is a fun cardio kickboxing workout DVD program designed to help women lose weight, get tight toned abs and thighs. Does the workout program live up to the hype and to the success stories you see in the TV infomercials? Can anyone really lose weight with this program?

I first used Turbo Jam back in May 2011. Before discovering the program, I was 20 pounds overweight and battling chronic fatigue due to an autoimmune disease ulcerative colitis and I hadn't worked out in over 2 years due to the fatigue from the disease. I was tired all the time, no longer had energy to work or play my favorite sport, basketball. After buying and using Turbo Jam, my life completely turned around. I lost 12 pounds and 8.5 inches in 38 days, going from 160 lbs to 148 lbs and dropping 2 inches off of my waist. I have now started playing basketball again and feel like I am getting my life back after my tough 6 year battle with ulcerative colitis. I now have the energy to do 40 mins of high intensity cardio workouts, 4 times a week! I am experiencing deep, peaceful sleep and now wake up with more energy than I've ever had since my colitis diagnosis. All I know is that if you want to lose weight, shrink your waist line and have more energy to do the things you love, I highly recommend turbo jam. Unfortunately, many people who purchase the program will not experience the quick weight loss results that I experienced and instead will struggle to lose weight each week.

Why?

There was one key to me being able to lose weight every week with the program. I completely relied on one tool to ensure that I lost weight every week with the program. What was that? A tracking sheet. I used a tracking system to track my results each week to see if I was on track to achieving my weight loss goal. My goal was to lose 10 pounds and because I used a tracking system, I ended up exceeding my goal and losing 12 lbs instead. The great thing about tracking your weight loss is that it is a system, which means that if you lose weight during one week of the program, you can easily track and know what you did to lose the weight and repeat it the next week. How cool is that? Many people do not track their weight loss every week and instead hope and pray that they will lose the weight every week. People who track their weight loss lose weight by design, not by chance, not by hoping and praying. They use a tracking system that gets them results, week after week after week.

So, if you are considering buying it, I highly recommend the program if you want to lose weight, if your problem area is your stomach, and if you want to have more energy. The key to weekly weight loss is using a tracking system.

To learn more about the tracking system I used to lose weight every week with Turbo Jam and the tracking system used by the women in my monthly 90 day turbo jam challenge groups to get weekly weightloss, check out this video: turbo jam review

No comments:

Post a Comment